How To Prevent Users From Tagging You In Facebook Photos And Videos
Facebook is undoubtedly the most popular social networking site. Even though its popular, there are lots of issues in Facebook. Your friends and users can tag you in photos or videos which are injurious to your image or you don’t like or you don’t want to see such content. There is no way to restrict users from tagging you in Facebook, you can make tagged photos invisible to users. So no one can see Just follow steps below
To make tagged photos invisible
1. Open Facebook Login to you Facebook Account and go to Privacy Settings. Under the privacy settings, click on Customize Settings.
2. In the customize settings, scroll down to “Things others share” settings.
3. Now You can see the option Photos and videos I’m tagged in. In the drop down list, select Customize.
4. A pop up will appear where you can select who can view tagged photos of you.
5. Now Select “Only Me” if you want to make the tagged photos invisible.
6. Save the settings
Now if you are tagged in irrelevant photos, these will no show up on your profile
So that’s it we have done with How To Prevent Users From Tagging You In Facebook Photos And Videos. Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.