How to Add Manual Proxy for Google Chrome Browser
Proxy and IP address are specific address based on different computer, location and internet connection. Proxies are helpful in many different situations sometimes we are not able access websites which are restricted in some areas or countries. Then by adding your own proxy you can easily access those websites which are restricted or blocked.
Manual Proxy for Google Chrome Browser
1. Open Your Google Chrome Browser From top right corner click on settings and then Settings from dropdown list.
2. New window will appear scroll down your mouse, click on Show Advanced settings and Find change proxy settings appears in Network section.
3. Then new window will appear of Internet Properties click on Connections tab.In connection tab there are settings option for Dial up connection and for LAN connection.
4. If your connection is Dial up then select it from the dial box and its settings button is just in right side or box.
5. If your connection LAN connection then click on LAN settings.Tick the box use this proxy for LAN/Dial up connection under Proxy servers section just add your Proxy and port address.
6. After adding check the box of Bypass the proxy server for local settings option.Now save down your all settings and proxies will state on
If you add proxy through Google chrome settings it works for all browsers.
That’s it we have done with How to Add Manual Proxy for Google Chrome Browser. Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.