How to Reset Windows 7 Password
When Windows 7 was installed, a built-in account named administrator was created at the same time. The Administrator account has a blank password until you create a new password for it. So it is easier and safer to reset Windows 7 login password in Safe Mode when forgot Windows 7 password. Now we try to login Windows 7 with administrator account. So just follow the steps below
Reset Your Forgotten Windows 7 Password
1. Boot or reboot your Windows 7 pc.
2. Press F8 key repeatedly until the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen appears.
3. Select “Safe Mode” in the coming screen, and then Press Enter.
4. Log in with Administrator account until you see login screen.
5. Then Click Start button. Menu will appear open the control panel.
6. When control Panel window appear Click users accounts and reset any user password.
So that’s it we have done with How To Reset forgoten Windows 7 Password. Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.