How To Block/Unblock Contact On Whatsapp
You can stop receiving WhatsApp messages and calls from certain contacts by blocking them. Blocks Contacts is a feature in whatsapp to block unknown contacts.
Block Contact On Whatsapp
1. Open WhatsApp and go to your Chats screen.
2. Tap the Menu Button then Settings.
3. Now tap Account After that tap Privacy.
4. Now tap Blocked Contacts. It displays all contacts that you have blocked.
5. Tap the Add blocked contacts icon in the top right to block contact
6. Now contact list will appears just tap the contact you want to blocked
Unblock Contact On Whatsapp
If you would like to unblock someone, simply long-press the contact in the Blocked Contacts screen and select Unblock.
When you receive an initial message from an unknown contact, you will have the option to Report Spam and Block.
So that’s it we have done with How To Block Or Unblock A Contact On WhatsApp. Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.