How To Find Server Ip Of Any Website Reversed Ip Lookup
Reverse IP lookup is a technique to find the server IP address of any website. Actually in this we look IP address of the hosting server of that server. By this you can find IP address of any websites like Facebook ,twitter, YouTube.
Reverse IP lookup By using command prompt
In this method we use ping command to find IP address of any website. Just follow steps below
1. Click on start button then click run, type cmd and press enter.
2. Now command prompt will open.
3. Now type ping space and then full address of website.
4. If you want to know Google IP then type Pingwww.Google.com
5. Just press enter. Now this will show the IP address of the site and location.
Using Online sites for Reverse IP lookup
There are many online sites which provides you the IP server of any website. You just have to put the address of site for which you want to lookup for IP address.
1. Open the site here and just put the address of the website for which you want to lookup the IP server address.
2. Click on web IP lookup button and this will display full detail of that site.
So that’s it we have done with How To Find Server Ip Of Any Website Reversed Ip Lookup. Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.