How To Change Facebook Name before 60 days
Facebook only allow you to change your Name after 60 days. You don’t be able to Change that because of Facebook limitations. Now I have a trick to tell you to change Facebook name before 60 days but their You Can Set Your Previous Names Only Which you have used before . In this process you would have to select on of your previous name. If you want new name then you would have to wait until 60 days. Just follow steps below
Change Facebook Name Before Limit
1. First go to here
2. Now Click on “MY ACCOUNT IS COMPROMISED”
3. Now login with your account.
4. Facebook asks to change your password and some other security things.
5. In this procedure, it says “recently you changed your name if you didn’t do this?
change name now”
6. Click on change name Now your previous names will be shown.
Choose your old name and click save.
So that’s it we have done with How To Change Facebook Name before 60 days 2016 . Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.