How To Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery
WhatsApp one can easily send or receive various Images and Videos along with text of appropriate size. This although is an cool and helping feature but it do effect your privacy as someone can easily see your WhatsApp shared Images and Videos quite easily through the Gallery
Whatsapp Images and videos will show in your phone gallery by default. Some people do not want that in gallery including me because of privacy. So by following the below steps you can hide your whatsapp images and vedios from your phone’s gallery and can easily maintain your privacy.
Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery
1. Open any File Explorer app on your Android Device here I’m using ES Explorer , you can use any.
2. Now look for folder with name WhatsApp, open it.
3. Once you are inside the WhatsApp Folder click on MEDIA FOLDER.
4. In Media Folder you will see various other folder , you just have to edit WhatsApp Image and WhatsApp Video folder.
5. To prevent WhatsApp Image from poping up on the Gallery App, rename the folder from “WhatsApp Image” to .WhatsApp Image
6. Similarly to hide WhatsApp Video from poping up on the Gallery App rename the folder from “WhatsApp Video” to .WhatsApp Video
7. Once you have successfully renamed the two just Go To your Device Settings>Apps>WhatsApp>Clear Cache and then restart your Device
8. Once restarted you will no longer see any WhatsApp Images or Videos on your Gallery App.
9. Now the Whatsapp images will be hidden from your Android phone, in order to revert the changes simply remove that ( . ) and it will be reverted.
For video Tutorial go to link below
So that’s it we have done with How To Hide WhatsApp Image And Video From Gallery. Hopefully you enjoyed please do share with your friends and follow my website for latest updates.