Android is by far the best mobile operating system as it comes with a lot of amazing games and applications. Sometimes, we want to play that games on our PC but some of these apps and games which are available at Google Play Market are not available for Windows and Mac operating systems. So
Today, in this tutorial we are going to tell you how you can Run Android games and applications on PC. All you will need is a software which is known as Bluestacks.Bluestacks in an Android emulator which will help us to Run Android games and applications on PC. You can have the perfect Android experience on your Windows and Mac Operating system using Bluestacks.
How To Install Bluestacks
1. First of all you need to download Bluestacks. Click here to download Bluestacks for your Windows or Mac Operating systems.
2. Once downloaded, install it using the executable file. You will see a couple of steps in the installation wizard. Follow these steps and installation will be continued.
Once the installation is done, Bluestacks icon will be available on your desktop.
Run Android Games And Applications On Pc
Once you have downloaded and installed Bluestacks, the next thing you need to do is open Bluestacks and follow the steps mentioned below
1. When you will run the Bluestacks for the first time you will be asked to insert your Google Account details. Insert the Google Account details so that, that account can be synced with Google Play market.
2. Once your account is synced you are ready to go. Open the home of Bluestacks by clicking on Bluestacks icon and you will see a search field there. Type and name of app or game there.
Let me explain you this with the help of an example:- In the Search field enter “Whats App” (without quotes).
You will see What’s App on the homepage and will also see an Install Button present there. Click on Install button and the app will start downloading. The download time will take depending on your internet’s speed.
3. Now open the app. When you will open the app for the first time you will be asked to enter your mobile number. Provide correct mobile number as this number will get a verification code which will be used to authenticate your What’s app account. Now you have verified the account you can easily use What’s app from your computer.
Note: If you want to see which applications are installed on your system, you can open the “My Apps” area and see all the apps which are present on your system. Open the “Top Charts” section to see the apps which are being most downloaded by people on the Google Play market. You can even sync apps from your PC to your Android smartphone or from your Android smartphone to your PC using Cloud Connect.
That’s it hopefully you enjoyed follow for more updates